Menu

Health and Safety News

Occupational health and safety news and guidance

Blog posts : "safety checks"

Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council fined for carbon monoxide leak

05-12-2011

Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council has been fined for endangering people's health after carbon monoxide leaked from a gas boiler at a community centre.

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) prosecuted the local authority after members of a bridge club using the Westlands Community Centre in Whitf…

Read more

1 blog post