Menu

Health and Safety News

Occupational health and safety news and guidance

Blog posts : "restaurant"

Bexleyheath restaurant owner sentenced for carbon monoxide death

24-08-2011

The owner of a fried chicken restaurant has been sentenced for an accident in March 2009 in which a 16-year-old girl died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a store room in the restaurant.

The girl and a 19-year old male had permission to stay in the room after the restaurant closed but a cylinder he…

Read more

1 blog post