The Notification of Conventional Tower Cranes Regulations 2010 (the 'Regulations') come into force on 6 April 2010. The Regulations require certain information about conventional tower cranes used on construction sites to be notified to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
The HSE leaflet sets out:
- The types of tower crane that need to be notified to HSE;
- Who needs to ensure notification is made;
- When the notification needs to be made;
- What information needs to be notified; and
- How the information should be notified.