Menu

Health and Safety News

Occupational health and safety news and guidance

Council admits failing to store hazardous substances correctly

11-01-2011

East Sussex County Council has admitted failing to store hazardous substances correctly after a visitor died due to drinking dishwasher fluid at one of their day centres.

It was discovered that the bottle containing the fluid was indistinguishable, in appearance, from the bottles of orange squash normally consumed at the centre.

Visit IOSH to read more.

Go Back

Comment